Over 50% of US homes are more than 40 years old. More than 20 million homes are between 20-39 years old. That’s a lot of homes that are in the prime age for renovations. With rising interest rates, it makes more sense for homeowners to renovate their current home and age in place than buy a new home. And what’s usually the first room to renovate? Kitchens and bathrooms are the first rooms since so much time is spent there. Also, that’s where you want to allocate most of your budget since kitchens and bathrooms will give you the biggest return on your investment. But, that doesn’t mean you have to break the bank in order to get that updated look. You can do these small renovations that will update your kitchen and bathroom in no time.
Are your kitchen or bathroom countertops less shiny and appealing than they used to be? Are there cracks and fissures? Are there decades of stains, old designs and colors of years past staring back at you? In that case, it might be time for new countertops Phoenix. Changing out your countertops will make the biggest impact on your renovation project. Also, countertop materials today have so many great benefits like heat resistance, stain resistance and better durability.
Choose from Granite, Quartz, Solid Surface, Ultra-compact, and Porcelain countertops Phoenix. Each material has its unique advantages but depending on where you want to use the materials and your preferences and budget The Countertop Factory can help you make that decision. Many people will opt for quartz because of its low maintenance and durability for kitchens and bathrooms. Others might opt for granite or porcelain because they need a heat-resistant countertop for their outdoor kitchen. For details on the differences in countertop materials, check out our blog. No matter which countertop you choose, TCF has the largest selection of countertops available in stock or by order in every style and color.
Once you decide or purchase countertops with us at The Countertop Factory, we will help you through the installation process as well! At TCF we value the customer and staff relationship and understand the importance of renovating and phoenix home remodeling. Here are some of the services we provide to make your installation a success.
- Countertop Protection Plan: A comprehensive 5-year protection plan against any damage to your countertops.
- Chip Minimizer: Our highly popular chip minimizer solution.
- Upgraded Edge Profiles: Add a distinctive and exquisite finish to your new countertops with our upgraded edge profiles.
- Sinks and Faucets: Allow us to supply you with high-quality sinks and faucets, with the convenience of our licensed plumbers handling the installation in a single visit.
- Plumbing Packages: Comprehensive plumbing packages tailored to your needs.
- Safety Corners: Soften the edges of your countertops to eliminate the risk of bumps and bruises.
- Temporary Top with Sink: Keep your kitchen functional while we manufacture your project by providing a temporary top with a sink.
- Tear Out and Removal: Let us handle the removal of your old countertops, ensuring a seamless transition.
- 15-Year Sealer: Safeguard your investment with our 15-year sealer, providing long-lasting protection.
- Special financing: Special financing options are available to help you build your dream project.
If you’re in the Arizona area we’ve got you covered for a kitchen remodel from pre-installation to post-installation. One of our staff will help you throughout the whole process of your kitchen remodel. Contact us today!
Nothing like a fresh coat of paint to transform a room from old and drab to new and exciting. Now is a perfect time to try something new on the walls too. Go from gray walls to cream or white walls to light blue or sage. And, if your cabinets are still in good condition, you can save thousands of dollars by painting your cabinets. Blacks, greens, blues and white are hot trends in cabinet colors. The best part about painting is that you can do it yourself to save hundreds to thousands of dollars.
If you’re in Phoenix or Chicago and remodeling your home, The Countertop Factory is able to provide you with a seamless installation process. With your vision and our expertise, we are able to help your vision come to life. Contact us today for a quote or visit our showroom in Arizona or Illinois. Check out our blog on 7 Common Renovation Mistakes Homeowners Make